So, I became certified in this approach. This Fear Free approach has been put it into our facilities and method of delivery, as well as our attitudes toward the people and pets we serve.
As a great deal of anxiety can result from bringing pets to a vet’s office, we became an exclusive house-call practice.
We still use the tools we have always used to provide the very best care. This is made possible by our full-service hospital van parked right in the driveway of your pet’s “home sweet home.”
- Associate Veterinarian 1975-1977
- Owner/AAHA Hospital Director Animal Medical Clinic Edmond OK multi-location practice 1977-2000
- City Veterinarian Edmond OK K-9 Police Dogs & Animal Shelter 1978-2000.
- Chief of Staff New Haven Central Hospital 2000-2002
- Chief of Staff Foxon Veterinary Hospital 2002-2004
- Banfield Charter Hospital Owner 2004-2015,
- Neighborhood Vets Mobile Care 2018-current
- Oklahoma State University B.Vs. 1971 DVM 1975.
- Purdue University Graduate AAHA Veterinary Management Institute 1997–1998
- Graduate Practice Builders Brand Identity Graduate 1988
- Graduate Sterling Management Systems 1989
- 1975 to Present Over 30 hours of Continuing Education every year.
Joan has been a leader in the industry and served on the Board of Directors of the Pet Care Services Association, a national trade association, and also served as chairman of its Ethics Committee. She is a licensed business consultant.